Annie is giving away a Pamper Hamper worth over £750!
This Mother’s Day we are giving away a luxurious 'Pamper Hamper' full of goodies, whether you enter for yourself or to spoil your mum.
To enter, answer our simple question and fill in the form at the bottom of the page with your details. Don’t forget to share with your friends and family for their chance to WIN the ANNIE HAAK Pamper Hamper.
Pamper Hamper goodies include:
Annie Haak’s Bunch of Flowers Bracelet Stack, Keepsake Locket Silver Necklace - Initials & Angel & NU & MII 90s Chain Silver Ring
The White Company Sleep Hamper
Stackers Jewellery Box in Blush
Vogue Annual Subscription
£100 M·A·C Cosmetics Gift Voucher
£100 Waterstones Gift Voucher
The competition ends midnight 16th March 2020
and the lucky winner will be announced on 17th March 2020.
For your chance to WIN the Mother’s Day Pamper Hamper simply answer the question below and fill in the form with your details.
Share this competition
Terms and Conditions
How to enter
Fill out your contact details and answer the question.
How it works
All those that complete the form will be entered into a ballot, from which the winner will be chosen at random.
- General competition terms and conditions
- Competition closes midnight 16th March 2020. No cash alternative for the prize package will be given.
- One winner will be chosen.
- One entry per person and you must be over the age of 18 to enter this competition and to claim the prize.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email from a member of the ANNIE HAAK DESIGNS team.
- The prize will be posted by a courier service once the winner has acknowledged our contact.
- Failure to reply within 48 hours will mean regrettably another winner will be chosen.
- Failure to redeem the prize within these dates will result in the prize becoming invalid.
- The Bunch of Flowers Bracelet Stack is made to the ANNIE HAAK DESIGNS standard size of 17cm inner circumference and NU & MII 90s Chain Silver Ring will be size Medium (54mm). The Keepsake Locket Silver Necklace - Initials & Angel has a choice of up to 6 initials which you will choose upon request.
- Competition is not open to anyone who works within ANNIE HAAK DESIGNS.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Card can only be redeemed in M·A·C free standing stores in the United Kingdom with a card reading terminal that is operational at the time of use. It may not be used in department stores, for mail order purchases or at airport locations.
- The balance on the card may be used for full or part payment of the GB Pounds sterling cost of M·A·C products and services. No change will be given for any remaining value. Any unused balance will remain on your card. A credit note will be given if any item which was paid for using a M·A·C Gift Card is accepted for refund. For general information about returns and exchanges please see the M·A·C RETURNS POLICY.
- Promotional offers may not apply to card purchases.
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- The card cannot be exchanged or redeemed in whole or in part for cash, and has no fixed expiry date or service fees.
- No VAT is charged when buying the card, but purchases paid for using the card are subject to VAT.
- M·A·C may withdraw or cancel the card and require an alternative form of payment if M·A·C suspects that the card may have been stolen or fraudulently used. Further action may also be taken.
- Keep the card safe and treat as cash - M·A·C will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards or for any remaining balance on the card.
- In order to check the remaining balance, please present the card in any M·A·C store.
- In order to find your nearest M·A·C store location, please go to the STORE LOCATOR at the bottom left corner of the footer.
- M·A·C reserves the right to amend or supplement these conditions or discontinue the card at any time. The current applicable conditions can be seen on the M·A·C website.
- Validly activated gift cards issued by Waterstones UK (“Sterling Gift Cards”) can be used as full or part payment for goods in Waterstones shops across the UK, the Isle of Man and Jersey and for purchases made online at Waterstones.com.
- Validly activated gift cards issued by Waterstones Ireland (“Euro Gift Cards”) can be used as full or part payment for goods in Waterstones shops across the Republic of Ireland.
- For online purchases please follow the redemption procedure accordingly (see HTTPS://WWW.WATERSTONES.COM/HELP/GIFT-CARDS-AND-VOUCHERS/32).
- No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the gift card but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers, additional gift cards or book tokens nor can a gift card (and any gift card balance) be exchanged for cash.
- Waterstones reserves the right to refuse to accept any gift card payment where it deems that a gift card has been tampered with, duplicated or where it is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
- A gift card is for personal use only and it may not be used for commercial purposes (including but not limited to resale) without Waterstones prior written consent.
- Gift cards are exempt from Waterstones Standard Returns Policy. However, any gift card which is purchased online may be returned to Waterstones undamaged, unused and with proof of purchase and Waterstones will refund the value of the gift card. Please note:
- (a) You must inform Waterstones of your intention to cancel your purchase within 14 days of the date that you receive your gift card from us. You must either: email us at WATERSTONESHELPLINE@ENCOMPASSPRINT.CO.UK, telephone us on 0115 907 1899 or write to us at Waterstones c/o Encompass Print Solutions, Encompass House, Manners Industrial Estate, 17 Birkdale Close, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8YA.
- (b) Please include a clear statement that you wish to cancel your purchase and details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where you have provided them to us as part of your order, your phone number and email address.
- (c) After you have informed Waterstones of your intention to cancel your purchase, you should return the gift card to us at your cost within 14 days of your giving us notice to cancel your purchase and Waterstones will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount, less the cost of postage. Waterstones will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day Waterstones receives back from you the returned gift card.
- The minimum amount required to activate or top-up a gift card is £1 for Sterling Gift Cards (€1 for Euro Gift Cards) and the maximum gift card limit is £500 for Sterling Gift Cards (€500 for Euro Gift Cards).
- A gift card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card.
- If a Sterling Gift Card is not used to buy goods for a consecutive period of 24 months, it will automatically expire and any remaining balance will be deducted. If a Sterling Gift Card shows a zero balance and there are no card transaction(s) on it for 180 days, it will automatically expire at the end of that 180 day period.
- If a Euro Gift Card is not used to buy goods for a period of 5 years from date of purchase (or date of last card transaction, if later), it will automatically expire and any remaining balance will be deducted. If a Euro Gift Card shows a zero balance and there are no card transaction(s) on it for 180 days, it will automatically expire at the end of that 180 day period.
- Waterstones reserves the right to add to or waive these terms and conditions on reasonable notice for legal, security or regulatory reasons or to discontinue the gift card scheme at any time in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Customers will be notified in advance via in-store displays in the event of any such change.
- Gift cards may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current gift card balance, on payment of the difference. Over payments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance of the gift card (see HTTPS://WWW.WATERSTONES.COM/HELP/GIFT-CARDS-AND-VOUCHERS/32).
- Additional terms and conditions apply for online gift card use – (see HTTPS://WWW.WATERSTONES.COM/HELP/GIFT-CARDS-AND-VOUCHERS/32).
- Sterling Gift Cards are issued by Waterstones Booksellers Limited, 203 – 206 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HD (Company number 00610095) (“Waterstones UK”).
- Euro Gift Cards are issued by Waterstones Booksellers Ireland Limited, 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2 (Company number 362624) (“Waterstones Ireland”).