To help you find your ring and bangle size, print our ring and bangle size chart and follow the simple instructions.
Download and print our Ring and Bangle size chart PDF
For Hand Threaded Elastic Bracelets
A good way to find the size you need for our hand threaded elasticated bracelets is to use a piece of string or measuring tape to tightly measure just below your wrist bone and add 1cm. Then choose the bracelet size that is the closest match depending on the fit that you would prefer.
For Bangles (option 1)
Tightly measure just below your wrist bone, then use the table below to find the closest size to your measurement. If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
|Wrist Size||Bangle Size|
|16-17cm||Medium/Large (depending on how lose you would like the fit to be)|
For Bangles (option 2)
- Select an existing bangle that already fits you.
- Place the bangle over one of the circles until it fills the inside of the bangle without it overlapping.
- If your bangle falls between the two sizes, we recommend opting for the larger size.
Ring Size Guide
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Place your ring over one of the circles until it fills the inside of the ring without it overlapping.
- If your ring falls between two sizes, we recommend opting for the larger size.
Please note, our elasticated rings are made to a circumference of approximately 53-55mm which we have found to be a good fit for most people.
If you would like any further assistance with picking the best size for you then please call our customer services team on +44 (0)1730 231188 who will be more than happy to help.