Annie Haak is one of the UK’s fastest growing jewellery manufactures and retailers and is now seeking to employ a Social Content Editor to assist with the continued growth of the business.
As part of this exciting and varied role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all of ANNIE HAAK’S social media and content channels.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that all channels perform at their best with increased conversions and engagement
* Play a key role in improving the performance of digital media
* Maintaining the ANNIE HAAK brand persona
* Act as a point of contact for all customer engagements on social channels
* Write and implement all digital and print content requirements across each social platform
* Write and style weekly blog posts with the latest ANNIE HAAK news and events.
* Prepare imaginative imagery to support all posts and paid for adverts across all social channels
* Proficient in Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* Excellent organisation, analytical and copyright skills.
* Knowledge of YouTube and video production.
Social channels to include, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Closing date: 16thJuly 2018
A highly fulfilling position with an attractive package and a very friendly team await the successful candidate, so if you have the qualities that we’re seeking, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org