Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our phonelines are open Monday-Friday from 10am till 1pm. Our friendly staff are also available on firstname.lastname@example.org and ready to respond to queries.
Postage & Packing
Receiving your orders - Coronavirus Update
Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. However Royal Mail has announced the following,
"In order to protect both our people and customers as much as possible, we will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures. Postmen and women will instead log the name of the person accepting the item. This will apply to all deliveries that require a signature."
Please note that aside from Gift Vouchers, all of our deliveries are parcels that will not fit the letter box. Please see delivery methods and requirements below,
- Orders under £150.00 do not require a signature
- Orders over £150.00 require a signature
- Guaranteed next working day and 2 working day both require signatures.
Follow the Royal Mail updates on Coronavirus https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
Please contact customer services for further information on 01730 231188 or email email@example.com
UK Tracked Standard Delivery - 5 to 7 working days (UK orders over £75)
UK Tracked Standard Delivery - 5 to 7 working days (UK orders under £75)***
|Express Special Delivery Guaranteed - 2 working days delivery*||
We have temporarily suspended our Next Day and Saturday Delivery options due to the impact of the Coronavirus and the government guidelines. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
*(Subject to stock availability. In the event of an item being out of stock we will contact you with an estimated delivery date)
***(During Sale or Promotion events please allow orders by Tracked Standard Delivery up to 10 working days to arrive.)
Royal Mail First Class £2.45
International Orders - Europe, Australia & USA
Standard Delivery - 20 to 25 working days £12.95
We can deliver almost anywhere in the world by standard Airmail or courier service. Costs will vary according to the destination. Please contact us prior to placing an order and we will be happy to give you a quote for delivery.
Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please note that during this unprecedented time we are currently unable to offer exchanges. Refunds will be issued via the original method of payment within 30 days of receipt of returned goods. Once your goods are received into the office they will be held for up to 72 hours before being opened to protect our staff.
Items must be returned unworn and in their original condition within 14 days of receipt - we are unable to accept the return of pierced jewellery, personalised engraving, or gift wrap unless faulty.
If you received a promotional item with your order because you spent over a certain amount, you will be required to return the promotional item if the minimum spend is no longer met after a refund is issued.
We regret that we are unable to offer refunds for items that are not returned in these conditions and within the time frame stated above and they will be returned to you.
Gift and E-Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the sale date.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE/UK Customers:
- Fill out the returns form received with your parcel ensuring to detail your order number (which can be found on your order confirmation email) and if you would like a refund or exchange. Lost your returns form? Download one here CUSTOMER RETURNS FORM DOWNLOAD
- Then simply repackage the unwanted jewellery in its original packaging along with the completed returns form.
- Head to http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/1149to create your FREE returns label to print and attach to your parcel
- Send via your local Post Office – retaining proof of posting
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE/International Customers
- Fill out the below returns form detailing your order number (which can be found on your order confirmation email) and if you would like a refund or exchange. Lost your returns form? Download one here CUSTOMER RETURNS FORM DOWNLOAD
- Simply repackage the unwanted jewellery in its original packaging along with the completed returns form and post it back to us.
- Send your parcel back to: Annie Haak Designs, 2 Ridgeway Park, Bedford Road, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3QF, UK. Ensure you retain proof of posting.
For further information or assistance please contact customer services on +44 (0)1730 231188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All ANNIE HAAK silver, gold and rose gold jewellery comes with a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase with the exception of corded jewellery which comes with a 6-month warranty from date of purchase. Please note items must be returned in their entirety along with proof of purchase to be repaired or replaced under warranty. ANNIE HAAK warranty does not cover lost or stolen items.
Items out of warranty will be subject to a repair charge. Quotes can be obtained by contacting our customer services team (details below).
Repairs can take up to 2 weeks from receipt however, please note during busy periods such as Sale or Christmas, repairs can take longer.
If you would like to speak to one of our customer service advisors about an item you would like repaired please call us on +44 (0)1730 231188 or email email@example.com
We are able to offer a restringing service for our beaded bracelets and rings. Please contact customer services for further details on 01730 231188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org